Rolf Education cares deeply about your privacy and treats your data carefully and confidentially. At the same time, we want to give you the best experience on our website and our newsletters. Read how we do that below.
Each newsletter contains the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe immediately. You can sign up for the newsletter (at the bottom) of all pages of this website.
You will only receive newsletters if you sign up for them. You will only receive messages about a product or service that you can purchase from our organisation. The information then concerns the available product or service.
If you use our website or leave your details, we store personal data. We store this personal data for the period in which it is considered relevant in the context of our services, unless we are obliged by law to keep the personal data for longer.
If you participate in a promotion or contest, we will ask for your name, address and e-mail address. This way we can carry out the promotion and announce the prize winner(s). We also use this data to analyze the response to our advertising campaigns.
The Rolf group respects the privacy of all users when using the applications.
1. No information is shared with advertisers.
2. No data is sent to the Rolf group from the app.
3. No location data is collected. For the use of Rolf Connect on Android devices requesting location data is necessary to connect the app to the Rolf Hub.
4. The Rolf Connect apps work with Apple Classroom, storage of progress data is shared exclusively via the secure Apple Classroom platform.
5. The apps may request access to the camera and your photos. No footage is being shared.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Information security is an important topic. At Rolf Education we also want to protect the personal and company data of ourselves and our customers against hacking and burglary, other things.
With the ISO 27001 certificate, we commit ourselves – now and in the future – to handling confidential data correctly. The measures, processes and procedures we employ ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of all information.