This box is perfect school. This big math box contains everything children need to learn about the principles of math. Children learn about: writing numbers, counting, comparing, additions and subtractions, multiplying and dividing, geometric patterns and figures, handling and calculating with money, reading the time and so much more.
• Number template for practicing and learning to write numbers.
• Counting bar (printed on both sides – front 20 empty circles / back numbers 1-20)
• 22 counting pieces of RE-Plastic®
• 10 red and 10 blue interlocking cubes 2x2x2cm from RE-Wood®
• RE-Plastic® coins and recycled paper banknotes (22 coins and 13 banknotes up to €20)
• Number line tape 1-20 with marking clips
• Geoboard from RE-Plastic® 15x15cm with 25 rubber rings
• Learning clock made of RE-Plastic®
• 20 Counting Beads Red/Blue
• Division box with 20 red RE-Plastic® balls
• geometric shapes
• mirror 15x10cm
Packed in a red RE-Wood® box and cardboard box.